Saturday 1 February 2014

#AsSeenOnMe


















So I won the #AsSeenOnMe challenge last week and to say I was happy is an understatement! I received this gorgeous clutch in the post as my prize...THANK YOU ASOS!

This was an outfit which I wore to a friend's wedding and gave me that spring/summer feeling, a few months early!
Above are the photos and the 'All Good Things' shoes were my winning ASOS item. In fact, I actually love these shoes so much I bought them in white too! I will show these on my next post, coming shortly.

Here is the link for the article on the Access All ASOS website (for the insiders only I'm afraid!)

Until next time,
Eve xx
Jumpsuit: Missguided
Blazer: Missguided
Shoes: ASOS



Instagram: the_fashionologist
Twitter: TheFashLab


No comments:

Post a Comment