Friday 27 December 2013

Colour on a Rainy Day...








Such a drizzly day here in my part of London...So I decided to throw on some colour and make the best of the day. I have paired some thick camel treggings with a red drop jumper and my grey Zara coat. 
I cannot, in any way, fault this bright red crop jumper. I have worn it three times, each time receiving compliments and I love it even more with every wear. Bright and vivid, warm and cosy and fashion forward all at once. It is a heavy knit and displays a variety of knitting patterns all over. The crop cut is relaxed and I can honestly say it is one of my favourite purchases of the month. 
Thank you ASOS, once again! 

Until next time,
Eve xx

Jumper: ASOS
Treggings: M&S
 Boots: ASOS
Coat: Zara
Bag: Rihanna for River Island

Twitter: TheFashLab
Instagram: the_fashionologist

No comments:

Post a Comment