Saturday 14 June 2014

Sugary Sweet















Hi Guys,

This should have been up a week ago! Anyway, last weekend me and my family went out to a restaurant and bar for dinner, for my mum's birthday and this was my OOTD.
As you will probably know I absolutely love Missguided and both the bralet and skirt are from their SS14 collection. The shoes were a bargain find in Primark and are a part of their Limited Edition collection, which I bought a few months back. They are one of the comfiest pairs of shoes I own and are perfect from day into night.

I hope you like this outfit and think its as sweet as I do! Please comment, like and follow!

Until next time,
Eve xx

Bralet: Missguided
Skirt: Missguided
Blazer: Missguided
Shoes: Primark
Bag: New Look
Sunglasses: ASOS

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the colour palette - you look lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the outfit is very sweet and you look amazing...lovely combo. Can't believe those sandals are from Primark! xx

    www.apinchofpetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete