Saturday 31 May 2014

Candy Shop!






 









Hey guys,

This was my OOTD and reminds me of a candy shop with my pinks, lilacs and red! These are Joni jeans,which I bought last year and are so on trend with SS14 pastels! I teamed it with a pink polo neck jersey top and my Risa heels. I ADORE these heels! They were £25 from La Moda UK and are just so beautiful! Although they are sky high, they are super comfy and I have had so many people ask where they are from!

Hope you like the outfit as much as I do, please comment, follow and share!

Until next time,
Eve xx

Top: Missguided
Jeans: Topshop
Shoes: LaModaUK
Bag: Paul's Boutique

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks girl! They were a bargain too! xx

      Delete
  2. I love those jeans and jacket! That necklace is also so pretty as well - great outfit :) x
    | Life as a Petite || Fashion, Crafts & Lifestyle Blog |

    ReplyDelete
  3. The outfit is on point, everything including the rings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those pink jeans babe! Lovely styling :)

    I followed you on twitter - mines @gabbytweets_ <3

    Gabby @ What She Buys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely LOVE the colour of those jeans. And those heels are a beaut! xx

    www.apinchofpetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete