Sunday 8 December 2013

ASOS Social Media School













Hi Guys,

So as promised this post is about my recent visit to ASOS HQ!

Back in October, I received the VERY welcoming news that I had been accepted as an ASOS Insider...this meant I would have amazing opportunities such as attending events at the ASOS HQ. As a welcome gift, each insider received a personalised package and me being a teacher got some cute stationary and Rimmel Red Lipstick (Red Lips are my BFF) and a fortune cookie! I'm sure I can speak for all Insiders when I say I was TOUCHED!

I finally got my first opportunity to attend and it was as part of the Access All ASOS Social Media School!

Basically, it was GREAT!!!

The event was about using Social Media to your advantage. Whether it's for blogging, Tweeting your blog, creating a Facebook page for your brand, Snapchat, Instagram (and all the rest!); it was all about how to please your audience. We had a talk from Sedge Beswick, the Global Social Media Head at ASOS, Sedge told us stories of her time at various companies, which were both interesting and funny!

We also played Social Bingo AND had a Pub (type) quiz at the end! I also got to tour the ASOS HQ whilst they were shooting for the site.
There was some delicious food and drink...Sliders, Mini Fish & Chips and amazing Social Media Cupcakes!  I also won not one, but TWO prizes in the pub quiz...What more could a girl ask for???
Attending the ASOS HQ was overall an amazing experience and I can't wait to do it again! I also met the lovely bloggers Jessica (pictured in selfie with me), NikiEguono and Jessica!
Applications are currently re-open so if being an Insider sounds like it would float your boat, go for it!

Until next time,
Eve xx

Jumper £28- ASOS
Skirt £38 - Topshop
Boots £29.99 H&M
Necklace £9.99 New Look
Hat £10 - Peacocks

Instagram: the_fashionologist
Twitter: TheFashLab 


1 comment: