Wednesday 25 December 2013

Christmas OOTD








Hello guys,

Merry Christmas!!! It's been a minute or two since I did my last post and I can only apologise! Been so busy with all the festivities preparation!

My Outfit of the Day for December 25th:

Christmas Pattern Jumper from my beloved ASOS (which is now in the sale £24.50) and is absolutely gorgeous. It's made from a fine lightweight knit and is both warm and quite soft. The design is beautiful, featuring a mix of snowflakes xmas trees, reindeers and leaves. I adore the pattern and the variety of colours which makes the jumper stand out from a lot of the other jumpers that have been on sale this year. ASOS, you have done it again!
I paired the jumper with a Leather look Colour Block Skater Skirt . I then added some Cat Suspender tights and black stiletto boots.

For heading out, I threw on a ZARA Basic grey overcoat, which is warm but not too heavy and looks luxe but with an affordable price tag and added a grey faux fur collar (ASOS).

Happy Holidays everyone!
Until next time,
Eve xx

Jumper: ASOS
Skirt: ASOS
Coat: Zara
Collar: ASOS
Tights: ASOS
Shoes: H&M

Instagram: The_fashionologist
Twitter: TheFashLab

4 comments:

  1. The outfit is fabulous. I love the sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! That xmas jumper is everything! x

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun...I'll follow...please follow back!

      Delete