Tuesday 25 March 2014

Black to Basics #AirMaxDay








Hi guys,

So in honour of Air Max day I decided to take it back to basics...like seriously. I wore all black, had half my hair up in a ponytail and threw on backpack and of course: Air Max 90s. And do you know what? IT FELT GOOD!

It was my day off and so I took to the streets where I live and got some shots, which really reflect the area in which I live, as you can see.

These Air Max 90s are just what I was looking for: a dark canvas brought to life with colour...and lots of it!
The colours pink, orange, yellow, green, silver, blue and white means the pair are so versatile and can literally be worn with anything.




I went all out 'Urban' today, rocking customised ASOS black jeans which I ripped all the way down the leg; a black sheer bralet under a cropped fishnet vest, and a black shirt over the two. A leather jacket to top it off, with the furry backpack from the Rihanna for River Island range. As you can see Black from head to toe...putting the phrase All Black Everything to good use!

I do love my black and any fashionista knows black does not have to mean boring!

Until next time,
Eve xx

Bralet: Rihanna for River Island
Fishnet Crop: Primark
Shirt: Primark 
Jeans: ASOS
Air Max 90: JD Sports
Backpack: Rihanna for River Island
Jacket: Internacionale

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving the look, usually I don't like chicks in trainers but you definitely pull it off, looking good!! Keep it up!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours of your Air Max's. I just got a pair of New Balances arrive today and don't wanna take them off my feet! Love Nike! x

    LovefromLouLou.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl, the New Balances are lovely too! I love the camel coloured ones! Eve xx

      Delete