Saturday 22 March 2014

My Candy Crush!

Cara Delevigne, Chanel AW14; Paris Fashion Week March 14 



The Kardashian Sisters in Miami, March 2014

Rihanna in Chanel head to toe - Paris Fashion Week March 14


So literally, my wardrobe has been take over by the Pastel trend of SS14!!! I've become a little obsessed with pastels to put it lightly!

Therefore, I thought I would share with all you lovely people my recent haul of pastel clothing and where I purchased them from...

My recent pastel haul!!! #MAJOR


Lilac split jersey midi skirt (£10); Lilac crop top (£8); both ASOS

Amazing Leather look mini skirts from Primark! Mint and Peach - only £10 each! Couldn't resist both!

Leather look skirts up close 

Cream, Mint & Baby Pink Emmelie Crepe Bralets (£9.99 each) Missguided 

Peppermint Passion! Bralet as before; Mint Scuba Midi skirt (£9.99); Mint skirt as before

Yellow cropped jumper (£16.99) Missguided; Peach skirt as before

Blue and Pink fluffy cropped jumpers (£19.99); Yellow jumper as before; all Missguided

Primark skirt £8 - crochet design with a half lining and sheer bottom half.

The gorgeous crochet pattern up close of this Primark skirt

As you can see I have managed to put Spring into my wardrobe in full force, I have bought some amazing goodies from Missguided, ASOS and Primark (the latter I'm particularly happy with).

The leather look skirts are a bodycon fit and (on me) stop before the knee; the crochet midi skirt is perfect for the sunshine London has recently been having and would look great with a matching shirt (which I currently trying to locate). The Emmelie crepe bralets fit amazingly and are not at all see through (which is usually the case as I have darker skin);at £9.99 each I couldn't resist all four colours (I have the black sitting in my chest of drawers)!

I will say that Missguided has been my SAVIOUR in terms of providing me with a SPECTACULAR range of pastels and have an amazing edit currently on their home page to easily browse through.

So guys, I hope I have been useful in directing you to the best places to update your wardrobe and if there are any questions, just drop a comment below. I will soon be blogging how I put each piece to good use (including creating some co-ord outfits). Remember to hit up my instagram and twitter in the mean time!

Until next time,
Eve xx
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11987097/?claim=xh3u56nv694">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment