Saturday 29 March 2014

On My Worst Behaviour!

Hi Guys,

So I went to the Drake concert on Wednesday night (a school night I must add) and it was AMAZING! The final show in his 'Would You Like a Tour' world tour.



I'm a big hip-hop fan and so knew I would be in a for a good time.  From start, with The Weeknd as supporting act, to finish (Started from the Bottom closing song), the whole arena was rocking! Jhené Aiko came out wearing a stunning embellished black halterneck maxi dress and heels to perform 'From Time' with the man himself.

I decided to take my ASOS Mono Fur Coat out for a spin and go for a (almost) All White Everything look.
I wore my #NicolexMissguided biker trousers which fit like a second skin and are SO COMFY, paired with the Missguided Emmelie Crepe Bralet in Cream. As I've said in 'My Candy Crush' post, the bralet is adjustable, supportive (for those of us with a bigger bust) and is not at all see through. I finished the look with my white Mid Air Force 1s.
The coat was one of my AW13 buys and I couldn't be more happy with it. I am always receiving compliments on it, coupled with the disbelief that it's from ASOS! Nailed it guys, once again! 







Anyway, hope you like the outfit, I did and I definitely enjoyed the cheeky school night out! Drake, you never disappoint!
Until next time,
Eve xx

Trousers: Nicole Collection, Missguided
Trainers: Nike
Coat: ASOS
All jewellery: ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment