Saturday 15 March 2014

Spring Candy











All this sunny weather makes me want to throw OUT all my winter clothes and throw ON some shorts!
However, I opted for this ensemble which makes me feel fluffy and sweet...just like candyfloss! This gorgeous Missguided jumper was the perfect thing for today, warm but doesn't make me too hot and in a gorgeous pastel pink! I am totally into pastel power this S/S 14 and this crop jumper is 100% bang on trend!
I paired the jumper with these AMAZING Ripley Ankle Grazer Jeans from ASOS and my All Things Good platform shoe boots, also from ASOS.

Unlike a lot of fluffy pieces, this doesn't irritate my skin in the slightest, but is soft, cosy and oh so pretty! I also couldn't resist the blue version, so if this is a bit of what you fancy, log on to Missguided and treat yourself!

Until next time,
Eve xxx

Jumper: Missguided
Jeans: ASOS
Shoes: ASOS
Coat: Zara
Necklace: New Look

Instagram: @the_fashionologist
Twitter: @TheFashLab

No comments:

Post a Comment