Sunday 11 May 2014

Lovely Lilac






 









 Hey guys, 

This outfit is showcasing a whole lotta Missguided! I have fallen completely in love with their SS14 collection and would happily home all thier items in my wardrobe. This is the Gabriella lilac jumper with the Vanessa Tailored Coat, both in Lilac! Bloggers throughout the UK seem to own this coat and with it being completely sold out, you can tell it was a must have! The bag is another pastel dream, the Xamisa Satchel Style Handbag, again sold out! Leather look, pink and pastel. Perfect! I've teamed them with my fave Ridley jeans and shoe boots. Hope you like the look, please enjoy, comment, follow and share!

Do not forget to follow me on all my social media! Links >>>

Until next time,
Eve xx

Jumper: Missguided
Jeans: ASOSwww.asos.com
Coat: Missguided
Shoes: ASOS
Bag: Missguided

1 comment:

  1. Loving the pastels and white jeans. Obsessed with ripped jeans at the mo xx

    www.apinchofpetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete