Sunday 25 May 2014

Totally Clueless

Hey guys,

So last Thursday, Company Magazine held a Clueless screening for their readers. One of my favourite films, I could not miss it!
Starting at 5:45pm, the event included free hair sessions, nail sessions AND a free photobooth for take home memories! Also included, was a Company goody bag, full of treats such as the ones shown! Each attendee was entitled to two drinks and popcorn and sweet treats were found in the goody bag.
As you all know Clueless is a classic and so the night was themed: come Cher-tastic! 2 pieces, plaid, long socks, you get my drift! Although I didn't have my camera with me, I managed to get a of snap me in my outfit.

Plaid-tastic! My pink Clueless co-ord! 
To my surprise, on Friday, I was tweeted by Company and I won Best Dressed for the night! I was deemed a total Betty by the team and I'm STILL on Cloud 9! Awaiting my prize, I will update you as soon as.
Click here to see me featured on their website and here for their article of the night.
Hope you like my outfit guys, please comment, +1 and follow.

Until next time,
Eve xx

Photobooth fun!
Emma-Definitely not 'Ensembly challenged'!
THE tweet!
The OTHER tweet!!!
Some of the goodies in the goody bag!

4 comments:

  1. How did you even know about the event?! I had no clue!

    www.katiecheethamx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. ughh your outfit slayed!!! totally deserved to win x

    marymariescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaawww congrats on you winning hun. Defo rocked the Clueless look to a T! xx

    www.apinchofpetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete