Monday 14 April 2014

Supa Dupa Flyyy!


 






OOTN was a 90s themed grunge/hip hop look which I received many compliments on, with the jeans, shoes and earrings all coming from my trusty ASOS.

So I went to Supa Dupa Fly Pop Up Kitchen Friday just gone (11/4) and it was (as usual) banging!
Supa Dupa Fly is basically an event group which host 90s R&B and Hip-Hop parties around London, monthly. They have a number of events, which range from the Pop-Up Kitchen to their Hip Hop & Bowl at Bloomsbury Lanes. Dj Emily Rawson always kills her sets alongside DJ Big Ted and DJ Swerve. Food was amazing! I had a Rump Steak with bourbon BBQ sauce and Sweet Potato Fries with Bread and Butter pudding & coconut custard for afters (best I've ever had!)

I always enjoy myself and if you're a fan of the music genre, go and check them out on http://www.supadupaflylove.com/ and www.rockthebelles.com!

Until next time,
Eve xx

PS. Sorry about the picture quality, I didn't have my camera on me!

Jeans: ASOS
Fishnet Crop: Primark
Bralet: Rihanna for River Island
Shoes: ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment