Thursday 10 April 2014

Celebrity Status!














Hey Guys,

So my OOTD has incorporated celeb collections for UK retailers, Missguided and River Island. 
I'm wearing a Rihanna for River Island t-shirt with Nicole for Missguided biker trousers. I have gone for a clean monochrome sports luxe look today. The black t-shirt complements the trousers so well and I love how the two materials are simple yet defined. The opening of the tee travels all the way up to my bra, so although chich is still quite sexy! I added my 'All Things Good' black ankle boots, my fluffy black coat and my ASOS creole hoops. With all these celeb designs, I feel one bit closer to stardom! Hope you like the look, please comment and follow!

Until next time,
Eve xx

Coat: Boutique 
Tee: Rihanna for River Island
Trousers: Nicole for Missguided
Shoes: ASOS
Accessories: ASOS

1 comment: