Wednesday 9 April 2014

Checkmate!














Hey guys, 

So as you know the co-ord trend is HUGE right now and Primark have been all over it! I bought this gorgeous set from there a couple of weeks ago and I'm so happy with it!
It is a check bomber jacket and shorts which means it goes with pretty much any top.
I paired the co-ord with a yellow floral lace cami (bralet underneath); a floppy hat and barely there heeled sandals from New Look. I finished it off with my Barry M 'Pillar Box Red' lipstick.
Hope you like the look, leave any comments below! 

Until next time,
Eve xx
Co-ord: Primark
Lace Cami: Primark 
Clutch: Primark
Shoes: New Look
Hat: ASOS

2 comments:

  1. Love the co-ords here! Can't believe they're from Primark! They look so much more expensive :-) You look lovely!
    Claire.x
    www.xclaireabella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know right, they had a range of co-ords in there, I chose this one as it felt the most quality! Glad you like it! xxx

      Delete