Friday 11 April 2014

Ray of Sunshine

















Hey Guys,

So today's OOTD is based around this canary yellow jumper from Missguided. It is the cropped knitted jumper, which comes in a variety of pastel colours, such as Mint, Lilac, Pink...I love anything cropped so when I saw this I immediately wanted all the colours. It's perfect for spring weather as it's long sleeve but also shows off a bit of midriff. I teamed it with these leather look white skorts also from Missguided and these Gladiator Ankle Boots from ASOS. Now, these boots...I love them! They are real leather and have a chunky heel and are SO comfortable! I got them in the sale at 50% off AFTER having had them in my saved bag for agessss! Needless to say I was very happy and they are still in stock, so if they are your thing...go and treat yourself! Hope you like the outfit, please comment, share and follow.

Until next time,
Eve xx

Jumper: Missguided
Skorts: Missguided
Shoes: ASOS
Coat: Zara 

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your coat here! I've been really impressed with Zara recently - They've had loads of lovely things in, I just need more money! Great outfit :-)
    Claire.x
    www.xclaireabella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. your outfit is too die for girl! I especially love your shoes!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was trying to guess if you was wearing a skirt or shorts. Apparently its a skort, well you learn something new everyday. U look lovely as always

    ReplyDelete