Saturday 19 April 2014

BabyGirl











Hey guys,

So today's OOTD is a baby affair! By that I mean, baby pink and blue. My statement pink coat paired with a blue cami and blue PVC skater skirt. I absolutely love this skirt, pvc, skater and pastel, ticks three different boxes all at once! I teamed the outfit with my Air-Max 90s, which also contain a baby blue in the design. It's not everyday wearing heels, I thought I'd swap the heels for my comfy, yet equally as nice, trainers! I do genuinely love these air maxes as I''m sure you could guess from my Air Max Day post!
Hope you like the look!, please comment and share below!

Until next time,
Eve xx

Coat: ASOS
Top: Primark 
Skirt: Missguided
Shoes: Nike 

4 comments:

  1. Love your clutch beg here Eve - I've not seen anything like this before! Awesome outfit - You look lovely.
    Claire.x
    www.xclaireabella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl, I love it too. Bought it a couple years ago from ASOS. Everyone genuinely thinks that I've got a book with me! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look - love how the kicks gave it a casj sporty feel x

    ReplyDelete