Thursday 17 April 2014

Orange Delight




 

 





Hey Guys,

So I thought I'd showcase these gorgeous orange delights I have purchased recently. The jumper is from H&M and has an embossed textile design. I love the oversized crop fit and batwing short sleeves and the colour is amazing! The shoes are Primark and were only £12! I know! I paired the two with white jeans and thought it showcased a perfect spring, summer outfit, from day through to night.
Hope you like the outfit.

Until next time,
Eve xx

Jumper: H&M
Jeans: ASOS
Shoes: Primark 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome colours here! That jumper is amazing! :-)
    Claire.x
    www.xclaireabella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this look, the necklace is amazing!

    check out my blog :
    http://versacemybody.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete