Monday 7 April 2014

The Liebster Award

                      
 

Hey guys, I've been nominated to do the Liebster award so here it goes! 

11 facts about me:
I love pineapples. The fruit, the juice, the upside down cake, pina coladas, even pineapple ankle socks (found on ASOS.com ). Pineapple fiend! 

I love Dancehall music. I'm Caribbean and my family are Jamaican, so dancehall and reggae are in my blood. From Gregory Isaacs down to Konshens (big current artist.) 

Even though I love clothes, shoes and accessories, I HATE shopping! It's so annoying. I hate having to manoeuvre around people in a shop or on the street and carrying bags is so long. That's one of e reasons I love ASOS so much ha!

I have a Chemistry degree and spent a lot of time studying areas such as Pharmacology, Medicinal Chem and Analytical Chem as part of my degree and I love it! I hope to go on and study for a pHD in the next few years...fingers crossed! 

I love animals, especially cats, both domestic and wild. I absolutely love them and if I hadn't studied chemistry or chosen to study medicine, veterinarian science would have been next. 

I love cars! Loveeee them. My ideal cars would be a Range Rover Sport, Bugatti Veyron and BMW X6. Beasts on the road! 

I love making cheesecakes, key lime pie, strawberry, banoffee, orange and passion fruit...yum. 

I used to work at Marks and Spencer for 5 years, in the Lingerie department. I am a trained bra fitting assistant and used to measure and fit bras on ladies 3 days a week! 

I was Deputy Head Girl at Secondary School, as well as a prefect! 

I'm just under 5.8 inches which is above average height for a woman, but that doesn't stop me wearing 6 inch heels! I'm a shoe addict and I LOVE my heels! 

I love anything which combines mint and chocolate. Yum... This includes peppermint mocha down at Starbucks, After eights, mint choc chip ice cream, you get the picture! 

So as nominated by the gorgeous Jade-Jenna here are the 11 questions for me to answer. 
1. What is your favourite clothing brand?
Would without a doubt have to be ASOS' own brand. I have been a die hard fan since I bought my first dress back in 2007 for a special occasion. ..I love them!
2. What is your most embarrassing memory?
Would have to be when I was out shopping and I was standing out in the high street...
All of sudden something wet touched my nose and I looked up (and down to my nose) a bird had pooped on my face! Disgusting!
3. What would you rather be? A Cat or a Dog? Why?
I'd rather be a cat! I love cats and have one of my own and I see what he does all day... Pretty much nothing!  A life of riley, Eat, sleep and play; plus they are devastatingly cute!
4. What product could you not live without?
Can I choose two?! No.1 would have to be my hair perm/relaxer...I chemically straighten my hair as I have very THICK hair and I don't know what I'd do without it! (If I could choose another, it would be Palmers Cocoa Butter!)
5. What is your favourite Spring / Summer Trend?
For SS14, it has to be the Pastel trend. Absolutely stunning! I honestly can't get enough! Pastel skirts, tops, dresses, accessories..the list is endless!
6. Who is your Idol?
Don't have any idols but I'm definitely part of the Rihanna Navy! Love her! Fierce, fearless and iconic when it comes to breaking fashion boundaries. Plus she's an Island girl...enough said. 
7. Marmite? Love or Hate?
Yum, I love it. The Walkers crisps are delicious too!
8. What super hero  would you like to be?
Catwoman...who else? Sexy and sleek and powerful AND played by Halle Berry. Yes please!
9. What was the first song you ever brought / downloaded?
Embarrassingly, Whigfield 'Saturday Night'! 90s baby, no explanation needed! 
10. What do you look for in another blog?
I'm a very visual person so lots of pictures! You'll office include quite a lot of pictures in mine. To me, it makes the blog very personable. Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! 
11. What is your party trick?
I don't actually have one, but I do like to dance. I guarantee you, invite me to a party and there's good music...I'll be dancing. Even if I'm the only one! 

I nominate:

My 11 questions to you:
1. Who are your favourite retailer? 
2. What is your favourite style of shoe? 
3. What was the last item you splurged on? 
4. What's your favourite flavour combination? 
5. What would your last meal consist of? 
6. What is your favourite film? 
7. Who is currently your favourite blogger and why? 
8. Who is your favourite fashion designer? 
9. What was your last purchase and from where? 
10. Why did you start a blog? 
11. What is your preferred genre of music? 

Good luck ladies! 
Eve xx

No comments:

Post a Comment