Sunday 27 April 2014

Candyfloss




 






 


Hey guys,

This OOTN was based around this beautiful 90s-esque co-ord from Missguided. It's fair to say I have fallen more and more in love with Missguided as the season goes on. I want pretty much everything on there!
This co-ord consists of a ribbed pastel pink long sleeved crop top and midi skirt. It is everything and more. I love, love, love it!!!
I teamed it with my DANDY trainers and pink statement coat, both from ASOS; then finished with this beautiful candy pink clutch bag from primark. This look totally reminds me of candyfloss! Hope you like the look, please like, comment, follow and share! Don't forget to follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Bloglovin!

Until next time,
Eve xx

Co-ord: Missguided
Coat: ASOS
Trainers: ASOS

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful pink combo! That coat is to die for and you look gorgeous..xx

    www.apinchofpetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink goes so well on your skin !!!!!
    Amazing outfit darling !

    thelittlefashionette.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the set and the coat A LOT!
    I think different shoes could have given it a totally different look - but i guess that what makes it a versatile!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you wore the same colour all over without it looking trashy. Really do love this outfit especially the jacket.

    ReplyDelete