Tuesday 22 April 2014

Hype x ASOS

Look 1: Feminine and Floaty 




Look 2: Sports Luxe 



Look 3: Everyday Streetwear






Hey guys,

So today's post is on 'One Dress - 3 Ways'. Not sure if you know but Hype, the streetwear brand, have collaborated with ASOS to create a few pieces for both men and women. Now I love my streetwear brands such as Hype, Trapstar, Comme Des F*ckdown, Others UK (and more), so I was really pleased when I heard about this. I tweeted at the time because I was so excited! Anyway, for those of you not so familiar with rocking streetwear, I have styled my dress in 3 ways for your inspo. Check out the range here!
Hope you like the looks, comment, follow and share!

Until next time,
Eve xx

10 comments:

  1. Awesome dress! Always loved hype but never actually bought anything. Really like how bright your trainers are on the last outfit! Great post hun.
    Claire.x
    www.xclaireabella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. A sweetie as always! I love Hype and this collabo was just so exciting! Xxx

      Delete
  2. I love this outfit! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look good in all three ways,. If was to choose I would say #1 as I like my women classy, #3 comes second in my opinion. As I said before I'm not into ladies wearing trainers but you are beginning to change my mind, or maybe its just the way you rock it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You my dear Pi, are my favourite reader! Thank you! I do love these trainers and am now looking for another! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Defo love the last one x

    bonitarochelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just came across your blog, now following you on bloglovin.

    Love your style and blog hun..Love the way you've styled this dress! xx

    www.apinchofpetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl, I've followed you back! Love your blog title too x

      Delete